At Underground, ensuring a safe work environment for all site crew is our priority on every project. Our safety program provides ongoing safety training for our staff, regular equipment and vehicle inspections, daily site safety briefings, and accident prevention aids on every job site.
Paired with top-of-the-line, new equipment with many unique safety and efficiency features, our approach to safety ensures that staff, property owners and field personnel can all benefit from well-trained crew members on the job.
We provide many unique safety features and procedures, which help to ensure that all field personnel are working in a safe environment. Some of these safety features include:
- Rotational safety cages on all rigs.
- Emergency stop buttons.
- Smooth rods and casings.
- Automatic break-out wrenches.
- Remote control manoeuvring.
- Gas detection and mitigation equipment.
- Additional safety aids for remote locations.
- Site specific safety policies and procedures.
- Reduced exposure to contaminates by extruding samples
into clear plastic sleeves.
- An 80% reduction in solid waste generation, reducing manual shovelling
Call us today at +(1) 705 259 4986 to discuss how we can assist you with your safety conscious project.